Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Analyst
- Coordinate Monthly performance review by the various Undertakings within the Business Unit
- Collate and interpret data, analyzing results from varied sources such as Fault Log/ Register, Transformer Lost in Circuit, Hourly Load Readings, Feeder Availability, Customer Complaints Log, Energy Delivered etc, from the Business Units / Undertakings using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports, drawing inference and presenting observations to the business to ensure operational efficiency
- Monitor BU performance relative to set targets
- Regularly update the performance dashboard for the Business Unit and Undertakings cascaded from the Head Office
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting collection/ billing efficiency, customer delinquency trends or patterns based on past or historical performance of the business unit/ undertaking.
- Generates commercial/ technical periodic reports (daily, weekly and monthly) such as collection analysis reports, energy availability reports, sub-station maintenance reports etc as may be required by the management team.
- Track and report the Business Unit/ Undertaking KPIs such on a monthly basis
- Ensure compliance to reporting standards by the Undertakings/ Business Unit as required by the Corporate Performance Monitoring Team within the Head Office.
- Handles adhoc reporting duties as may be required from time to time by the Business Unit
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide general support to the Business Managers as may be required
- Perform any other duty as may be communicated by Corporate Performance Lead or BU Management Team
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline
- 2-3 years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with demonstrable understanding of data analytics.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of the power industry and the distribution value chain
- Strategic management
- Data Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal negotiation and communications skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Good Team player
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online