iROKOtv.com Recruitment for Telesales Agent
IROKO is Africa’s leading Entertainment Technology Company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent
- Managing and following up on leads by calling them
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform and convince them to subscribe on IROKOtv
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone
- Excellent communication skills,
- Patience, persistence and persuasiveness.
Deadline: 29th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:
99, Valley View Plaza,