IROKO is Africa’s leading Entertainment Technology Company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent
- Managing and following up on leads by calling them
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform and convince them to subscribe on IROKOtv
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone
- Excellent communication skills,
- Patience, persistence and persuasiveness.
Deadline: 29th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:
99, Valley View Plaza,