Job for Assistant Manager, Corporate Sales at e.Stream Networks Limited
e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses.With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Corporate Sales
Reports to: Manager Corporate Sales
- This job role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned Territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products or related services.
- Contacts and secures new business accounts/customer while achieving the set sales target per time.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sciences, Electronic / Telecoms Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Work experience in an ISP company is an advantage.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Relevant Certification (e.g. NIMN)
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Online and Offline Marketing
- Presentation Skills
- Business Communication
- Market Research Intelligence
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Products and Service Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing
- ICT Business Savvy
- Sales Planning and Opportunity Management
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Sales Forecasting (Target Oriented)
- Competitive Intelligence
- Quality Assurance
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Growth in revenue generation from new subscribers
- Growth in revenue from existing subscribers
- Create high level customer satisfaction
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001 Procedures
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- This position does not require any physically demanding task. However, the incumbent should be physically fit to withstand the mental demands.
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Work with the Manager Corporate Sales and contribute to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models and policies.
- Contribute to the design of the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the corporate business
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Actively acquire new contacts and turn them into long-term relationships
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Give weekly sector report
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide top quality service engagements for larger or strategic customers during the pre-sales process.
- Provide input to costing and realistic pricing of all company product for the corporate customers
- Provide regular important update to the Manager
- Seek and provide useful feedback to the Manager
- Generate and submit periodic report of sales activities to the Manager, Corporate Sales and to the Sales Manager for informed decision making
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate service/solution to meet the need
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
Deadline: 20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online