The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
- We are looking for very creative, open-minded chefs/ cooks, who will join our management team and assist in developing innovative food products.
- Successful candidates will have a primary responsibility of conducting ongoing research on food/ food recipes, and developing new tasty food products, while also improving existing food products.
- Secondarily, the candidates will be involved in overseeing/ supervising the company’s day-to-day food production operations, ensuring that staff are well motivated/ guided to work and ensuring that laid down standards are adhered to at all times.
- While academic qualification and hands-on work experience is a plus, our primary need is a flair for tasty, innovative cooking aimed at urban-based Nigerians.
- This may not be limited to Nigerian meals only, but may include international cuisines that are acceptable to or popular among Nigerians.
- The candidates will also assist in conducting research and development in the following areas:
- Food production operating methods and tools/ utensils/ equipment
- Food and drinks display/ presentation cabinets
- Food packs/ packaging materials.
Deadline: 14th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org