Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leader in the plastics manufacturing sector requires the service of:
Job Title: Factory HR Head (Factory/Plant HR)
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in social sciences.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ cumulative experience with at least 4 of those in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of Factory Act.
- Advanced degree in HR/professional certification.
- Expert at people management, maintaining healthy employee relations, handling employee grievances, employee welfare, payroll management, industrial and labour relations, disciplinary management, etc.
- Proficient in assessing training and development needs and designing specified and exclusive training and development programs.
- Skilled in handling large work forces.
- Must be computer-literate.
- Coordinate, direct and supervise all HR activities.
- Time attendance, shift and leave management.
- Compensation and benefits management.
- Talent acquisition & manpower planning.
- Performance management.
- Employee relations/industrial relations; union management.
- Health and Safety Management.
- Conduct investigations into internal employee complaints and concerns.
- Renewal of regulatory licensing. Liaising with government authorities on statutory compliance.
- Advises and collaborates with management in investigating, answering and settling grievances.
- Advises management of current labour legislation, prevailing union and management practices, current wage rates, and employee benefit program practices and costs.
- Coordinate the activities involved in the disciplinary, dismissal, shift, transfer and promotion of employees.
- Monitor the performance of all staff members in union with departmental heads and identify training needs from the performance appraisals carried out for the purpose of staff development, etc.
Deadline: 30th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘DRT-OSD’ as subject of mail