Ascension Legal Services (ALS) is a highly specialized Tax Litigation, Corporate Commercial, Legal Advisory, and Arbitration Law Firm in Nigeria. We provide world-class strategic tax legal solutions to our multinational and national clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Lawyer
Position Type: Full Time Employment
- We are seeking a dynamic and result oriented Litigation Lawyer to join our legal team.
- Leading tax litigation
- Advising on financing of commercial projects
- Advising on acquisition and disposal of assets
- Meeting and managing local and international clients
- Advising clients on legal/regulatory and policy developments
- Conducting legal research on various issues relating to developing issues in tax
- Drafting and analyzing legal documents and agreements
- Advocacy and solicitors’ work and other incidental tasks
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues in projects and transactions
- The Successful candidate will be a highly skilled and suitably experienced professional in Tax Litigation
- Age Limit: Not more than 35 years of age as at December, 2018.
He/She must have:
- A University Degree in Law from a reputable University. Possession of a higher Degree (LL.M/Ph.D) in Law will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of Ten (10) years post-call to bar experience with flare for tax litigation services in a structured organization.
- Membership of relevant professional association such as the Nigerian Bar Association, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb), Chartered Institute of Taxation, etc.
- Must have handled cases from Tribunal to Supreme Court.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- High integrity and moral standard.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word Packages.
Deadline:31st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s in Microsoft word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to: email@example.com and quoting “Litigation Lawyer” as the subject of their mail.
- Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.