Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by a leading international FMCG Company, to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
Job Reference: 1371
Function: Supply Chain
- The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for providing overall supervision and coordination of all purchases of goods and services in accordance with laid down company procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate with suppliers and the relevant Agencies on orders till they are received into stock.
- Handle all non-conforming purchases and as well provide weekly reports on orders update to user Departments
- Ensure processing of VAT exemption on goods and services procured by the company
- Ensure all service providers deliver quality service at all times
- Provide training and other support to subordinates for efficient discharge of their duties
- Ensure necessary level of competency for direct reports and ensure that purchasing organization & processes are fully aligned with evolution of the business in light of rapid.
- Responsible for sourcing and procurement activities, including developing sourcing strategies for different categories, establishing/prioritizing activities to achieve objectives and results.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all internal/external factors influencing the total cost of ownership for an assigned category/services that results in continuous annual reductions in cost and improvements in outcomes.
- Negotiation/finalization/respect of SLA agreements.
- Proper implementation of the Purchasing Policy and identify/screen/appoint certified local & overseas suppliers; including respect/optimization of annual set procurement budgets.
- Manage and develop a strong procurement team.
- B.Sc in Business/Pharma/Science or related
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in similar position from a multinational Pharmaceutical or FMCG company
- Experience in MRP planning & cost accounting is a must
- Experience in sourcing raw materials
- Strong analytical and database management skills
- Organization, planning, and tactical execution abilities
- Must be a computer literate
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and monitor activities of subordinates and service providers
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Change: ability to work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Analytical: problem analysis, evaluation and presentation of recommended options/solutions.
- Multitasking capabilities with strong ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict timelines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online