Acorn Facilities Management Services – We are a customer-centric facility management company involved in Total integrated facility management. From mechanical/electrical services to cleaning, fumigation/pest control to gardening. We are there to provide the best services in the most cost-effective manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, etc. as needed
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and data
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Type documents, drafts, and reports
- Arrange schedules for meeting space and conference rooms
- Assist with travel and expense reports
- Update staff calendars and organize schedules
- Prepare information and research for executive needs
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
- Arrange itineraries and executive correspondence
Job Title: Operation Manager
Typical tasks may include:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Keeping staff safe;
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- B.Sc in Building Tech, Estate Management or relevant Degree.
- Experience: 5 years experience.
Applicants must have a working knowledge of:
- Decorating Painting
- M & E Installation.
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Janitorial/Specialized Cleaning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.