TRITHEL International Consulting – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Our client, seek to employ amiable hardworking individuals as its Front Desk Officer/Administrative Assistant.
- The successful candidate will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma or an OND in Secretariat Studies or other related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience as a secretary/ front desk personnel.
- Good Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and office systems.
- Age: Not above 30 years
- Desired Competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Amiable and resourceful
- A team player.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office, Corel draw and PageMaker
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls with politeness and dignity.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients warmly.
- Register outgoing mails and ensure in- coming mails are promptly dispatched.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Participate in general store and inventory management as advised.
- Supervise general office house keeping.
- Stationery and utilities management for the office.
Deadline: 15th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front Desk Officer” as the subject of the mail.