Le’Venue Property Development Company Limited, the flagship company of the Le’Venue Group, is a private and independent company that currently serves Nigerian and global market places. We specialize in real estate development, consultancy and project management and have been involved in numerous projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
The Sales Executive will:
- Provide guidance and assist clients to purchase property under the best terms.
- Assist in monitoring to ensure that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Submit weekly status reports on marketing activities and report to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Assist, build and maintain effective client relationship with new and existing clients and update them on their transactions and the company’s projects.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are all aligned with the sales strategy.
- Take clients on property inspections to help them find the right property to purchase.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits.
- Develop content for sales pitch tailored to suit target market and individual clients.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales capacity
- University degree.
- Computer literacy.
- Should have great interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th April, 2018.