Workforce Group – Our client in the FMCG Industry, is urgently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- The Accountant will be responsible for monitoring the cost of labour by checking overtime hours against staffing and productions scheduled.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Prepare collateral reporting
- Coordinate with IT department for system issues, maintenance and development such as production, purchasing, import/export, accounts payable, accounts receivable, import/export IT, receiving, shipping, and other.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- We are looking for an Inventory Manager to plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the inventory management activities and budget of the organization.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using ‘Cost Accountant’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2018.