Job Vacancies at Teknokleen Hospitality Support Services in Lagos
In August 1990, Teknokleen Limited was incorporated to conduct the business of hygiene services and consultancy. Through strategic management and planning, it has become a Group with subsidiaries involved in the business of integrated facility management services, sales and distribution of cleaning equipments, products and accessories, catering equipment, FF&E items for the hospitality industry, paper products as well as toilet fittings refurbishment services. Currently, Teknokleen is 100% owned by Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development/Marketing Executive
- Market products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Prepares schedules and sales materials.
- B.Sc /HND in any field
- Possess creative, Innovative, Negotiation, Client Relationship and Time Management skills
- Have good communication, Administrative and Presentation skills
- Proficiency in IT is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in related field.
- Sourcing of items both locally and internationally.
- Initiating bids, quotes, proforma invoice from enquiries and invitation to bids received.
- Following through every transaction and ensuring success from the: Quote/Bid, Sourcing, Ordering, Transaction Management, Clearing/Forwarding (Pre-Shipping, Pre-Clearing and Post-Clearing of Consignment), to the delivery and payment for orders.
- Managing all supply chain activities; planning and scheduling the delivery of goods and cargoes; negotiating the services of third party carriers, couriers and haulage companies
- Costing of imported products
- Generate, monitor and deliver payment requisition for jobs in clearing upon certified invoices and debit notes
- Maintain all procurement database systems
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence, designing filling systems; and monitoring clerical functions.
- B.Sc/ HND in Purchasing and Supply Management or Material Management/ Economics/Accountancy/Business Admin.
- At least 2 years experience in this field
- Computer proficiency especially on Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work without supervision and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation Skills
- A good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.comUsing the position as the Subject of the mail.