MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist – Business Solution
- Architectural lead & Visionary for Business &Solutions (Business Applications) architecture across the value chain.
- Determine overall modelling standards, guidelines, best practices modelling techniques & approaches for business & solutions architecture Responsible for Business Capability mapping of all IT applications and platforms.
- Develops a road map of all portals and Business applications and determines any implications in the MTN environment – Develop short -and long-term plans for each existing platform, working with the external focus team.
- Assists in guiding definition of the technology environment and the deployment of Customer Management, Portal technology and self-service features, as well as capabilities inherent in the software licensed.
- Provides architectural, landscape design, and big picture oversight for development of new or enhanced websites, interfaces, and portals.
- Carry out research to determine thestructure (architecture) of proposed systems and provide insight into new andenhanced technologies to increase efficiency and reduce costs for MTNN.
- Determine and lead the development of Business & Solutions architecture strategies Responsible to ensure that changes and enhancements to business applications are fully optimized, along with information and technology, in support of the business strategy i.e. Strategic- IT business Alignment.
- Ensuring that the Enterprise Architecture is aligned with the business strategy throughout the cycle of innovation, planning and delivery.
- Responsible for translating strategy into initiatives, identifying who will need to be involved, and what their departments will need to do to deliver the initiatives also will coordinate how these initiatives will build and how the projects will support one another to deliver the goals that drive the strategy.
- Engage with other functional units and actively participate in ISprojects .
- Assist in validating the design with the stakeholders to ensure that thedesign satisfies the requirements.
- Collaborates with the other Architects and the external focus team to ensure that all data definitions, mappings, and changes are properly coordinated with business portals.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Experience & Training:
- A first degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or related field from a reputable institution.
- Good working knowledge of EA frameworks, NGOSS Practicable Telco 2.0 experience Minimum of 3 years SOA/EAI /Portal implementation experience.
- Minimum of 4 years Business Process Re- engineering and management exposure.
- In depth proven experience in Architecture governance, Business Capability & Value Chain Analysis and Application Portfolio Management (APM).
- In depth proven experience in timescale and Investment analysis (NPV, IRR,ROI,TCO) Training: Emerging Enterprise Architectures Telco 2.0 Enterprise 2.0 NGOSS.
- Master’s degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- TOGAF certified for at least 12- 18 months. Minimum of Six (6) years work experience of which: 5years Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data, Applications, Technology) experience Experience in integrating applications and technology in a complex environment.
Deadline:30th March, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online