Latest Job at Zintex Oil & Gas Limited for Unit Manager
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Unit Manager
- Coordinate and direct every activities of the team in the business development unit.
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and customers’ acquisition and retention.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of clients, opportunities, submission of proposals and other contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior management about marketplace activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and obtain further sales/business development opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the organisation.
- Develop a sales contact plan to direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Proposals in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert team to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal and execution.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Apply company wide project management standards in preparing bids, responding to customers’ needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in the process to ensure duplication of knowledge.
- HND/B.Sc from a reputable Institution.
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Have excellent people skills; enjoys interacting with others
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term business relationships
- Have a high level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed.
- Have an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking mindset
- Have the Drive to excel.
- Must have absolute Integrity
- Ability to Generate new relationships with prospects and set face-to-face meetings with new opportunities
Deadline: 27th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org