Latest Job Openings at Drury Industries Limited
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in her corporate Head office below:
Job Title: Data Operator
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative to promote the free flow of information required for top management strategic planning
- Applicants must be able to liaise with government officials in ministries, state water boards, Ministry of Finance, etc.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with the customers and prepare marketing/sales proposals for collection of contracts/LPO’s
- Ensure payments and deilveries are made promptly
- Applicants must be go getters and possess the ability to close up deals
- Maintain and keep accurate and proper accounting records
- Possession of professional certificates/training will be an added advantage
- Candidates with accounting background and residing in the state capital will be prefered.
- M.Sc, B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Economics, OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- Part Qualified ICAN, ACCA, CIMA
- In addition, Deep knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, Microsoft Project is required.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for efficiency and result driven
- Must have instinct for details and highly dependable
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability
- Ability to deliver company’s guldeline on all aspects related to the job
- Trust on product/brand image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required for management/customers decision
- Teem Leadership ability
- Abllity to plan and give prompt feedback for corporate planning
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office packages such Excel, Ms Word, Power Point, etc
- Must be very sharp and possess photographic memory for figures.
- M.Sc, B.Sc/HND/OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- With vast experience of steam boilers.
Very Attractive package.
Deadline: 4th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com specifying City/State of interest to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,