DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Condoms
Reports to: The Marketing Manager
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit a Brand Manager – Condoms. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion & distribution of our products.
- Responsible for brand/category building, liaising with agencies, identifying business partnerships and organising promotional activities aimed at achieving KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research competitor activities and identify opportunities or key issues.
- Lead creative development of promotional materials that will motivate target audience to purchase your brand.
- Preparation of brand marketing plan, brand sales analysis and follow-up for strategic implementation.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Overseeing above-the-line activities including TV, Radio, outdoor publications, print etc.
- Oversee below the line activities including banners, stickers, promotions etc.
- Drive content for social media marketing (including Facebook, twitter, all social media, blog, website etc.) for the brands and executing accordingly.
- At least three years of relevant working experience as a brand manager preferably in alcohol, tobacco or condoms industry.
- Sales oriented and driven.
- University degree in a related field
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Advanced presentation and analytical skills
- Strong social media knowledge and presence
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs – Microsoft word, Power-point and Excel
Job Title: Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
Background & Context of the Position
- DKT Nigeria is looking for an experienced Marketing and Customer Experience Manager to lead its newly created customer service brand. DKT’S customer service brand elements include a dedicated youth friendly website, toll free customer care center with in-bound and outbound phone call and mobile text messages, webchat and a “clinic finder” app
- The role of customer service brand is to connect all DKT products and services directly to consumers by advertising & promoting the customer service brand elements to increase use of DKT products and services.
- Responsible for customer acquisition and customer retention for an integrated customer service digital platform
- Responsible for defining, building, promoting of the customer service digital platform& brand image and equity.
- Provide leadership and direction on the route to market on digital and traditional marketing.
- Oversee the development and implementation of effective customer experience strategies with the aim of enhancing the customer base.
- Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer brand proposition beyond the nonprofit / family planning industry and benchmark within the world of healthcare and other social and commercial sector service and generic brands.
- Working with Research, M&E manager to use consumer insights in periodically tracking achievement of deliverables and redesigning the brand standards/specification.
Education & Experience
- Business Management, MBA or related discipline
- Product and/or service design
- At least seven years’ experience in customer experience management (e-commerce or online stores) for a significant, lauded service based brand across communications, product and service offering on E-commerce industry
- Managing, developing and implementing brand and customer experience /centered strategies at the online marketplace including Product/ service design, branding design (creative look/feel/tone),
- use of research to evidence and plan, commercial cost /quality understanding.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.