Lifepage Property & Investments Limited Recruitment for Estate Manager in Abuja, Rivers, Lagos
Lifepage Group Property & Investment is a Limited Liability Company duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (RC. 1187605) under the Companies & Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lifepage has been in business for about a decade and has made incremental progress in what we do.
We deal in Real Estate Development and Investments with expanse of land in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States and Federal Capital Territory FCT, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Manager
Location: Abuja, Rivers, Lagos
- The Estate Manager position supports and assists in the management of private real estate in accordance with the Management Agreements.
- The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the property, including tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping etc.
- Provide excellent tenant service
- Respond to tenant request & problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff
- Maintain adequate inventory of all office supplies and contact all vendors when maintenance is required on general office equipment
- Coordinate regular inventories of all business property
- Contractor coordination, Coordinate tenant move ins.
- Obtain estimates bids for repairs at the property, Generate and track Service Orders, approvals and distribution.
- ND, HND or B.Sc in Estate Management or any relevant field.
- At least 3 years prior work experience in related field is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject must include the Position applied for and location.