FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The job holder will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- The ideal candidate must possess proven ability to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Operations Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience
- Proven work experience as an operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Proficiency in ICT usage (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Experience in a modern market is an advantage
Deadline: 13th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail.