HRLeverage – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Petroleum Products Sourcing Retail Analyst
Location: Any-City, Nigeria
- The incumbent would act to provide operational backing to the oil and gas downstream Supply and demand chain by offering support in the procurement of saleable petroleum products (PMS, DPK, AGO) for all retail stations.
- Fantastic user of Excel
- Minimum of (4-6) years relevant work experience in retail sales in the downstream oil and gas sector.
- Research analytical reporting skills
- A good stress manager
- Knowledge of the downstream Oil and gas is key
- Ensuring an optimal product reporting for all procured saleable petroleum products (PMS, DPK, AGO) for all retail stations.
- Responsible for prompt reporting of market fluctuations and price data of petroleum products
- Review prices and determines pull points each night for external carriers
- Monitors fuel market pull points during the day for price changes and directs carriers to new pull points, as needed.
- Analyzes the results of depot margins due to market price trends, transfer pricing influences, forecasted prices and refinery volumes, and reconciliation of forecasted gross margins to actual results.
- Maintains, updates, and improves transfer pricing and forecast pricing systems and their processes and spot market pricing databases.
- Maintains and improves Visual Basic macros within MS Excel and Access.
- Provides analysis of historical and forecasted refinery pricing data to various company departments as well as providing input on industry spot market activity.
- Provides correlations and analysis of data for use by various company departments.
- Communicates data accurately and effectively in both written and verbal mediums to various company departments and upper management.
- Responsible for billing issues by vendors
- Documents daily business processes and work with team leader on pricing.
- Sets weekly fuel surcharge for Atlas Oil and customers
- Manages customer delivery requirements for all accounts to insure profitability
- Interfaces with external customers to take orders and assist in other needs
- Works with commercial transport sales reps to dispatch loads to internal and external carriers.
- Monitors inventory management to ensure sites have product and are buying on the correct pricing days. Will place orders for inventory management sites as needed
- Creates orders in the system
- Follows up with carriers to get paperwork following deliveries for billing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: My360Career1@gmail.com