Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a foremost player in real estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified candidates into their esteem organisation to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for providing selling the organisation’s product/services.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 30 years and Above
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Sales/Marketing
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage.
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Basic (Monthly Fixed Payment), Negotiable with Industry Experience;
Deadline: 30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume or CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid addresses, contact numbers and Job Title as the subject of your your mail.