Tidings Consult Limited – Our client , a pioneer Christian mission organisation requires the services of young Christian graduates as Mission Associate for strategic cross-cultural missions, electrifying city wide outreaches across West and East Africa frontiers and other Foreign fields
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Mission Associate
Interested candidates must possess:
- Propensity for high profile missions in a globalised context
- Traits for city and innovative campus mission dynamics in Nigeria and Africa
- Comprehensive abilities for rural reclamation outreachas with good news
- Passion for upgrading civilisations through rehabilitation of delinquents, Widow outreaches and Orphans rehab.
- Ability to manage free vacation schools
- Functional skills for Medical mission outreaches
- Core competence in missiology and conntextualisation
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit, Sanctification and Salvation from sin. 1 Timothy 2:9; 3.1-7 applies
- For Polytechnic and University graduates only in any discipline.
- Candidates with M.A and M.Sc will be an advantage for global campus missions. MBBS for medical missions
- Applicants living in Lagos have the highest preference.
- Maximum age: 35 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV, describing your call and convictions to “The Job Title” via: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.