MacGregol Security Limted is a duly incorporated; Grade A-licensed, private Security company in Nigeria. Peopled with well-trained, innovative, passionate professionals and ex-servicemen who are experts in various fields of security, MacGregol Security Limted is poised to add value and complement the dwindling security infrastructure in Nigeria. We provide bespoke security solutions to individuals and corporate bodies across Nigeria and beyond.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Security Consultant/Partner
Location: Nationwide (All the 36 States)
- We are taking giant steps and positioning itself to be the #1 private security service provider in Nigeria. We are headquartered in Lagos state with some locations across the country. We are keen to gain foothold and establish locations across the nook and cranny of Nigeria.
- We recognize that in addition to having the right market conditions, competence, products and services, we need the right crop of PEOPLE, PARTNERS and CONTACTS to take us there
- This is a nationwide expansion drive.
- Minimum of an OND/NCE; First/Master’s Degrees holders advantaged
- Sound ex-military or paramilitary personnel also good to go.
Our Ideal Candidates
- There’s really no hard-and-fast-rule but if you are a self-starter, passionate, enthusiastic, articulate, business-inclined, resilient, have security background, know the right contacts and experienced in business development, building/retaining client relationships, and can hit the ground running, then you are the ideal candidate we are looking for.
- That is to say you need to be able to negotiate and fuel future security growth/sales across your designated region/location, experienced in guard force management; ability to liaise with government security agencies/stakeholders, manage vendor relationships, possess excellent communication (written/oral), computer and internet, and online research skills.
- Since we are trying to secure clients and establish foothold in new locations, this position will not be salaried. For now, we are happy to pay an agreed commission (finder’s fee) for every business prospect you help us close or that you recommend to us and leads to a deal
- The more locations or businesses (manned guarding, background checks, security training/consultancy) you secure, the more commission or finder’s fee you get. Again, it affords you flexibility; you determine when/how you work and the pace. You can even work from the comfort of your bedroom
- All you do is reach out to the right contacts – family members, friends, associates, organizations and market MacGREGOL Security Services to them.
- Since the proof of the pudding is in the eating, rather than commissions of finder’s fee, if you prove yourself and generate some businesses that would warrant us opening a full-fledged office in your region/location, we will gladly absorb you, place you on salary as a full-time staff and allow you to manage the region/location(s).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your location in the e-mail subject column. For instance: “Security Partner – Akwa Ibom” or “Security Partner – Kano”. It can also be a sub-location; example: “Security Partner – Ikeja”.