NEXUS – Our client, an Oil & Gas company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineering Manager
Time period: 24 month minimum – Rotation 75-15
About the Role
Oversee, coordinate and monitor the activities of Engineering, ensuring that its development is in line with the business strategies and objectives of the Company, as well as with the requirements of individual projects.
Management of the interface between Engineering and Construction as to technical problems, arising during construction, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases, providing adequate technical support as to the Project Manager or to the Engineering and Operation Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years experience in similar role (Oil&Gas)
- Fluent in English, additional language is an advantage (French)
- Ensure co-ordination in the resolution of design, technical construction issues that arise in the field, supervising the Field Engineer, collaborating with PM and Construction Manager and reporting to EAOM;
- Provide the necessary level of technical preparation and its constant growth, improving efficiency and productivity, reducing costs and rational use of technical resources;
- Monitors compliance with design, engineering and technological discipline;
- Responsible for the management of agreements with suppliers of engineering services to develop engineering deliverables for the different projects scope of works;
- Improves the introduction of technology of organisational and technical activities;
- Grant continuous improvement training for engineering and technical personnel;
- Technically support Field Engineer in the technical analysis of project design and in the technical problem solving in each discipline, emerging under construction, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning;
- Support the field engineer with the technical interfaces of Customer’s Representative and with any Third Party;
- Support CM and BD, during tender phase, for the technical analysis;
- Collaborate with other relevant functions to examine tender technical and commercial documents;
- Define the allocation of technical resources to projects and defines, in collaboration with EAOM, the “make or buy” strategy in terms of workloads and project peculiarities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online