Peregrine Investcorp Services Limited – The company is 100% owned by Nigerians. The shareholders and directors are distinguished Nigerians from diverse sections of the country, with the capability and commitment to effectively support the operations of the company.
The management team is ably supported by a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 30 people to assure optimum product and service delivery at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trailer Driver/Logistics Officer
- The driver will be in charge of routine delivery of gas and other fuel to the plant for its operation, manage logistics system, coordinate purchase and distribution.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to drive a 30 tonnes trailer
- A valid “Class E” driver’s license
- Truck handling and inspection
- Truck security
- Impeccable Integrity
- Team Player
- Willingness to work unconventional hours
- Ensuring the availability of gas at all times on the plant
- Timely delivery of gas
- Keeps track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transportation cost and efficiency
- Involvement in driving activities
- Conducting truck safety inspections
- Relate with Plant Manager on the status of trucks
- Ensure a timely reporting and ensure the fixing of broken down trucks at the haulage area.
- Record and confirm the adequacy of gas supply into the skid
- Record the atmosphere of the gas in the skid before departing the plant
- Ensuring a clean state of the company trucks and the adjourning skids at all times
- Ensure the availability of a back-up personnel in the case of absence from duty
- Plans and manages logistics, warehouse and transportation
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.