Vacancy for an Accountant at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global – Our client, is seeking an organized, results-driven candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an organized and results-driven Accountant who shall provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; prepare reports.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Preparing profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Analyze the revenue and expenditure of a business
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Assist in the commercial process of the company
- Prepare reports.
- Report to managers, directors or shareholders about the financial health of a business.
- Provide advice to businesses on taxation, mergers, purchases, insolvency and financing.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Interested candidates must possess HND/BSC degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience as an Accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong entrepreneurial acumen
- Reporting Research Results
- Sales Oriented
- Time Management
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Acumen
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online