AS Operations West Africa Ltd. (ASO) is a Nigeria-registered subsidiary of Adam Smith International (ASI). ASO provides operational support to three DFID-funded projects in Nigeria, i.e. NIAF, GEMS and ENABLE. Operational services include IT and Communications; Residential and Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- This position, based in Abuja, requires a strong Administrative Assistant with an eye for detail and with at least 3 -5 years experience.
- The position is to be staffed as a temporary contractor for a three month period after which a performance assessment will be carried out.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate a personal computer and a variety of applications including advanced Microsoft office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of various systems for filing documentation
- Knowledge of Nigeria Immigration Services and understanding of the various types of visa application processes
- Ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage an office, oversee supply levels and alert the management of shortages
- Experience supervising subordinate staff
Education and Experience:
- A first degree from a recognized Nigerian University in Business Studies or a related field
- Previous experience in the hospitality and tourism industry or previous experience working as an Immigration Assistant or as an Executive Assistant in a fast-paced work environment.
Deadline: 7th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter explaining why they are a suitable candidate for the position, an up to date Curriculum Vitae, and a list of three references to: GM@asoperations.com clearly stating “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line
Note: Only those selected for interview will be contacted.