Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A reputable indigenous Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos has an Immediate employment for a suitable candidates to fill the advertise position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Maintain and record financial transactions at business unit level.
- Managing the portfolio of the respective Sales accrued account holder.
- Oversee the assigned business unit financial resources so as to ensure efficient and effective functioning of its operations.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliation.
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Well conversant with ERP and SAGE Software as well as other Office application.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in numeracy.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level /undertaking level
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Ensure that all inflows – cash receipts and collections from clients/ debtors are banked and variances if any, are reported appropriately and immediately, ensuring preparation of daily banking report.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the company’s accounting software.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
Deadline: 16th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Application Letter to: email@example.com With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.