War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative is an initiative targeted to reduce the rate of people suffering and dying as a result of chronic diseases in Africa, chronic disease like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, stroke, cancer etc especially in the rural areas where awareness is low and access to health care facility is nothing to zero.War Against Chronic Dise
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Skills and Qualifications
Interested candidates should have the following attributes:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th March, 2018.