Mundial Engineering is a broad spectra engineering solutions provider. We specialize in Engineering Consulting, Design & Installation, Facility Management for Industrial, Commercial and Residential Buildings. We also carry out condition monitoring services using Thermal imaging cameras and power quality analysers.
Our clients are mainly industrial and private end-users in the food and beverage industry, oil and gas industry, Telecoms, Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Hotels, facility owners and architects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a 2.2 University Degree in Accounting.
- Attention to details and a good knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Should have commenced or completed ICAN, ACCA or any other relevant accounting professional exams.
- Good knowledge of MS excel, word and power point.
- Functional business acumen and good analytical skills
- Experience working with Sage, Peachtree or similar accounting software
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Prepare and communicate quotations and invoices in line with customer RFQ and job completion as communicated by project engineers in a timely manner.
- Manage project profitability by monitoring project spends against budget limits and providing monthly variance analysis.
- Reconciliation of bank statement to Group’s accounting ERP system.
- Provide timely receivables reports and follow up on aged receivables in line with the customer’s payment terms.
- Responsible for timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting for the Mundial Group.
- Manage correspondence with tax authorities and ensure other statutory compliances.
- Manage all office expenses and retirement process ensuring all project and non-project related retirements are completed before the retirement cut-off.
- Manage correspondence with company vendors, statutory and non-statutory registrations and other office administrative activities.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com Subject of the email must be Accountant_2018_”Your Full Name”.
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.