Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Bell 412 Captain
Location: Port Harcourt
Interested Captains should as a minimum have the following:
- Current NCAA or equivalent ICAO / FAA / EASA ATPL licence
- Must have a minimum of 3000 hours total flight time
- Must have a minimum of 100 flight hours experience on Bell 412 offshore Oil & Gas operations.
- Class 1 medical
- Type-rating on the Bell 412 series helicopter
- Last flight on the Bell 412 series must be within the last 12 months.
Application Deadline 24th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.