GVA Partners – Our client, a large Bank, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Specialist
- The Business Intelligence Specialist’s role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses, the candidate will in addition be involved in selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users.
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for BI development in conjunction with end users, managers, and other stakeholders
- Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI-software tools and systems
- Work with functional teams to understand key measures and goals for each; providing a roadmap for developing insights from metrics, data and reporting to drive
- Troubleshoot BI problems. Identify, coordinate and help resolve the root cause of day to day production issues and streamline the business intelligence processes
- Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and Applications
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications
- Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the organization’s business systems development methodology and/or its Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Evaluate and select database/data warehouse components, including hardware, relational database management systems, ETL software, metadata management tools, and database design solutions
- Conduct research and make recommendations on BI products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Experience with tier-one applications, databases, and data warehouses, such as
- Oracle 11i, MS SQL Server, Crystal, SCM, ETL and Change data Capture.
- Oracle warehouse builder OWB 10g/11g, OBIEE and SQL Loader.
- Oracle Database: 9i,10G and 11G
- Experienced in Operating Systems: Windows (95,98,2000, NT) and Unix ( Solaris ,AIX)
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modelling
- Cognate knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
- Experience with database design applications
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- 5- 8+ years related work experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Intelligence Specialist” as the subject of email.
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2018.