Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market/Research Analyst
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and evaluating local and global data on existing and potential markets (Animal Feed and Culinary, Ready to Eat (RTE) Chilled and Frozen Foods markets).
- Identifies and monitor competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industries that may affect sales. Studies and reports on the attractiveness and the dynamics of potential new local and export markets.
- First degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years expereince
- Must have previous experience in Marketing Research in a reputable manufacturing, retail, wholesaler company or trade and industry associations, market research firms, advertising agencies, governmental or private nonprofit agencies.
- Excellent knowledge mathematics, Statistics, data analytic tools, consumer behaviour, psychology and sociology
- First-rate ICT skills and must understand how to obtain and manage online information
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to Jos
Deadline: 10th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our team
- You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
- As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience
- You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- OND/HND/B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular) advantage
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Not above 32 years of age
Deadline: 5th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Account Manager” as the subject of the mail.