Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Dynamics Subject Matter Expert (NAV, AX or CRM)
- Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have strong Microsoft Dynamics experience in either NAV, AX or CRM? Tek Experts is growing and as a result are looking for passionate people to join our office located in Victoria Islands prestigious Wings building helping upskill our IT support team.
- As a Subject Matter Expert your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and management in the areas of incident, change, problem, capacity and configuration management.
- Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts support team are sufficiently trained and supported when answering technical customer queries.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience
- Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Skills and Competencies
- Root cause analysis – You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and problem solve
- Knowledge expert – Have the ability to apply appropriate knowledge and methods to resolve complex business issues
- Develop and maintain proactive customer relationships
- Finds ways to add value to the customer’s business practice
- Recognizes and overcomes client resistance
- Act as a trusted technical advisor, invited to participate in strategic committees
Personal Success Factors:
- Influencing skills – Ability to convince or impress others in order to get them to support a defined course; seen as a business partner for clients and internal partners. People seek your advice and counsel
- Communication skills – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills and listening actively
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, create content, deliver training in our learning management system and in person for our teams
- Meet with engineers once per week, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs and new implementations
- Work with our team in Microsoft certifications, analysis, content creation, planning for our engineers
- Compile entry level, technology lead feedback on current processes
- Collaborate with training and development for feedback, impact, versioning, update and report of the courses
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Develop an accurate strategy for training material, content and assessments
- Be accountable for the quality department needs
- Work with human resources department in selection and interviewing process for new team members
Application Deadline 26th April, 2018.