Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counseling to Nigerian student who intend in to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions.
We have access to British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and Colleges. Therefore, We provide detailed, valid and updated Educational guidance, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to international students applying different schools abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: English Teacher
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent English teachers to teach students of diverse age group in our center.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Assess students’ progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centres.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students’ needs and goals.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Communicate students’ progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction. .
- Bachelor’s of Education in English.
- Good customer service skill
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Strong marketing skill is required for this role
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT, IELTS, TOFEL, GMAT, PTE curricula are an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates with any of the following qualifications:
- B.Sc English
- B.Ed English
- CELTS Certificate
- DELTA Certificate
- TESOL Certificate
- TEFL Certificate
You will be placed on a 3- 6 months’ probation with a salary of 40,000NGN. After probation your salary could be increased to between 50,000 to 60,000NGN depending on input in teaching and business development performance. Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role when you market our services.
Application Deadline 14th April, 2018.
- You should be ready to attend an interview on Friday or Saturday 13th & 14th April, 2018 with the following documents:
- Copy of their CV’s
- A hand written cover letter highlighting the skills and experience that makes them suitable for this role.
- Passport photo
- Copy of credentials
- Please note: On the day of the interview, you should be available to start work as soon as possible.
No. 16 Gwani Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
Off IBB Way,
Near Kings Care Hospital,