RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT/Administrative Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization.
- Report any suspected security breaches to the ICT Systems Manager
- To monitor and maintain general ICT consumable stock to ensure adequate supplies are available in a timely and cost effective manner ensuring Best Value at all times.
- To monitor and keep a log of all breakdowns and alterations to the network
- To install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of ICT equipment.
- Rectify problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software.
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption to work at all times
- Assist with computer recycling and arrange for the safe disposal of used toner cartridges.
- Assist with the administration of the telephone system.
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required adhering to all Licensing regulations.
- You could be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To provide support for the school information management system (SIMS) and associated Software.
- To maintain an inventory of computer hardware and software (including licenses).
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of Equipment.
- OND in Computer Engineering or any related courses
- Minimum of 2 yrs of corporate work experience in
- Computer networking and hardware.
- Computer science
- Computer software development
- Information technology
- Internet engineering
- Software engineering.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com & Copy HR@rytegate.com
Application Deadline 14th May, 2018.