Jiji.ng started in 2014 and has become the largest online marketplace in Nigeria with over 200,000 sellers and 10 Million visitors per month. We have employed over 400 of the brightest and engaging minds, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
Jiji.ng is one of the few success stories of e-commerce in Africa due to our unique business model. We are different in that; merchants don’t pay commission for the sale of products and no fees are paid for posting products on our platform. Also, our merchants enjoy getting a considerable boost in sales when they use our affordable premium packages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Agent
- We are currently looking for adventurous, driven and digitally savvy individuals to join our elite team of professionals as Field Sales Agents.
- Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes us the best place to build and advance your career in sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree / OND in any field
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into active clients
- Good knowledge of local sales region
- A keen interest in the e-commerce Industry.
- Acquire and sign up merchants from various sectors: electronics, fashion, cars, real estate, agriculture, etc.
- Sell Jiji’s rewarding premium services to new and existing merchants within designated regions
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets
What we are offering
- Competitive Payment Structure with on target earning of N70,000 – N100,000 per month
- Success in this role may lead to career opportunities in other departments of the company
- Uncapped commissions: best Agents steadily get N120,000 – N150,000 per month
- Clearly defined career path: Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Manager
- Flexible working conditions with weekly sales targets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th May, 2018.