Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Scientist
- We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
- In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
- Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have degree in Computer Science.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university
- Applicant must be to learn new software very fast
You will need to show:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess high level of sound judgement, self-management and initiative
- Excellent computer and technology knowledge and skills
- An ability to analyze problems and trace them to their core causes
- A systematic approach to work and problem solving
- A stickler for accuracy
- A strong ability to anticipate and diagnose problems
- Ability to organize and classify large amounts of information
- Developing new products or solve practical computing problems.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Perform other work related tasks as required
- Conducting research involving experimentation and modeling.
- Seeking to improve the performance of existing computer systems and software
- Developing new hardware or computing techniques and materials
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Computer Scientist”.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2018.