Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Information Technology position, as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: GM, Swift Media
- Successful candidate will be part of the driving force of SWIFT’s business performance in the Media (digital advertising and commerce) sector, and full accountability for sales, market share, brand awareness, advertising effectiveness and new product development.
- He/she will also be responsible for driving company’s brand development.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for company’s new business development, marketing communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity.
- Overseeing SWIFT Media business solution scoping, design, presentation and sales;
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders across all sectors of the economy to promote the company’s interests and corporate strategy;
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class honours (Upper Division) in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Business Administration or any related course of study from a reputable Nigerian or international institution.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree and relevant professional certification in digital marketing and strategy will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least Seven Years experience in similar role.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Representatives and other senior individuals and stakeholder groups;
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Delivering results – absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever changing business environment;
- Communicating for impact – effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the business;
- Making a personal difference – strong influencing skills and responsive Professional Expertise; Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications;
- Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing senior audience.
- Ensures delivery of team’s financial targets including revenue, market share and net margin;
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share;
- Conceptualize, design, mobilize and execute strategies to attract and retain advertisers, channels owners, partners and users to SWIFT’s new innovative digital advertising channel;
- Ensure that advertisers on this platform achieve agreed targets more than they would have on any other similar platform;
- Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities in media are exploited.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Oversee the overall advertising activities of our company; to plan, execute and monitor advertising campaigns;
- Ability to Recruit, train and lead professional teams to meet company’s set goals
- Plan and execute the affiliate marketing programmes of the company;
- Conceptualize, execute and manage the company’s advertising programmes;
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings;
- Championing Market intelligence, sales measurement and evaluation.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified and interested candidates should please attach their updated CV’s while sending in their Applications.