DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill the position below and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s operations:
Job Title: Senior Financial Officer
Reports To: Financial Manager
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Senior Financial officer. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion & distribution of our products.
- We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research, and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Advanced Degree in Accounting (ACCA)
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Excellent accounting software user (SAP)-Key requirement
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Managing all accounting operations/Postings based on accounting principles
- Prepare and analyse financial statements, prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Audit/Check financial transactions (postings) and document accounting control procedures
- Improve systems and procedures on Internal control.
- Prepare and maintain financial forecasts/projects reports/Bank statements
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare or collect, analyze and summarize account information including financial statements, tax returns, balance street, profit/loss statement etc.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Compute and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
Deadline:16th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged “Senior Financial Officer” to: email@example.com
Note: Only one Application would be accepted from each candidate.