Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
Due to our ever increasing business and reputation, we are recruiting for professional personnel with excellence customer service skills to join our 5 star hospitality establishment, in the position below:
Job Title: GM Secretary
- Provide high quality support to the GM
- Manages and ensures smooth running of his affairs, organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
- Manages the schedules to enhance effective prioritization of appointment and reschedules where necessary.
- Manages, prioritizes, screens and monitors the GM correspondence including calls, emails and post to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- Arranges meeting, documents and venues for GM
- Collects and researches information on assigned matters.
- Produces reports as assigned by GM
- Candidate must have a good degree from any accredited tertiary institution
- Candidate must have 2 to 3 years relevant(secretarial) working experience
- Candidate must be very conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Candidate must be very fluent in both spoken and written English language
- Candidate must be very smart and presentable
Job Title: Nurse
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Education:University Degree in Nursing. Masters Degree in Psychology or Child care is an added advantage.
- Language Skills: English Language (Fluent).
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills to effectively care for patients
- Ability to use initiative and establishing priorities
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Stamina to large workload
- Ability to manage conflict and resolve complaints
- Ability to work as part of a team; build and manage professional work relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using Micro-soft office package.
Job Title: Security Supervisor & Assistant
- Must have at least two years experience
- Must be between 25 years to 40 years
- Must be a male
- Can manage subordinates
Job Title: Sous Chef
- Help in the preparation and design of all food menus
- Produce high quality plate both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation in the kitchen
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Among other duties
Job Title: HR Secretary
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, and Verbal Communication.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s via email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st May, 2018.