Rene Digital Hub is digital marketing and creative agency on a mission to aid brands and businesses grow by increasing their brand awareness and visibility, generating leads and enhancing brand perception by implementing digital marketing and creative solutions such as strategy development, social media marketing, pay per click advertising, public relations, visual branding, web development and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completions Field Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Field operations
- To be involved with onshore preparation and installation of Completion equipment.
- Check equipment on location and maintain associated paperwork in-line with Weatherford and the Client Company polices procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice.
- The Field Engineer is responsible for following all operational and procedural activities within his remit. The role is measured by the accurate fulfilment of job specific processes as well as the safe and efficient utilisation of Weatherford equipment.
- Liaise on location with the Operator / Client. Ensure that the daily report to town is sent and complete the sequence of events. To ensure that all job associated paperwork is handed in a timely manner including updating equipment asset folders.
- Working in workshop preparing and redressing Completion related equipment prior to and after installations.
- Follow job specific procedures
- Undertake detailed design work e.g. torque and drag, schematics and tallies where applicable .
- Attending client’s pre-job meetings
- Check equipment onshore and offshore prior to installation.
- Assist in workshop with equipment load-outs.
- Assist in workshop with equipment maintenance and testing.
- Check Equipment onshore and on location.
- Daily Report to Town.
- Complete sequence of events.
- Update equipment asset folders.
- Required training is undertaken to a satisfactory level of achievement.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and attitude and ensure that – Passport; Medical Certificate; Immunizations; Offshore Survival Certification and any other necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Engineering degree
- Experience in an oilfield service company. Minimum 3 year’s.
- Critical understanding of Client’s needs.
- Knowledge of rig systems and drilling/completion/production operations
- The ability to work in a team environment and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems
Job Title: Social Media & Content Intern
- The ideal candidate is a hard-working self-sufficient team player who will play a critical role in creating original content across various social media platforms.
- We are in need of someone who is a self-starter, very proactive, ability to think without a box, work with an unconventional and young team and is highly dependable.
- We need someone looking for a place to blossom and grow, and most importantly, to make an impact.
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Manage Social Media for our brand and client’s on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Email Marketing: Creation & Management
- Content Creation: Creation of original social media posts, blog articles etc
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Run sponsored ads on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn
- Familiarity in using and managing key social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Proficiency in using graphic design applications (e.g Canva, Photoshop)
- Conversant in using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) & G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Forms & Slide)
- Proficiency in using CMS platforms (WordPress) and Email Service Provider (Mailchimp)
- Ability to work well remotely and under pressure
- Must own a working Laptop
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Salary: N30,000 monthly.
- Compensation (Internet): N5,000 monthly
Application Deadline 13th April, 2018.