dipoleDIAMOND – We are a Business Solutions and Training firm committed to finding cost-effective solutions for Startups, SMEs and Enterprises. We are “life-learners” passionate about technology and education and always seeking out better ways of solving problems. We believe in the power of technology to transform lives, disrupt industries, solve problems, drive growth, improve efficiency and create value for all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Edo State:
Job Title: Head of Products
Job Type: Full time
- The Head of Product Management is the primary driver of the group’s vision; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision
- Have senior level experience in Product Management with technical components
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Are familiar with Project management principles
- Have a background in computing, IT consulting, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Possess knowledge of advanced systems analysis methods, practices, and principles
- Have operated at a senior level with direct responsibility for contributing to the development of overall business strategy for several years
- Have demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
- Love the border between development and product
- Are disciplined in time keeping and achieving daily outputs as required
- Don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- Can play nice with both humans and machines.
As Head of Products, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Lead a team of Product Managers and have responsibility for all elements of the product mix.
- Set a clear and concise path for the product team to own and drive company-level product strategy and direction.
- Connect business activities and operations to clear product related outcomes by consistently measuring performance, and providing validated feedback across product team.
- Coordinate product team focus and alignment on achieving vision and roadmap across multiple teams.
- Analyse and understand user usage patterns, user needs and conduct research on your product performance, markets and competitors.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration among teams involving products.
- Drive and coordinate strategic product marketing agenda across multiple products.
- Create and maintain your team’s product milestones, vision and roadmap. Work closely with business units to capture requirements, refine them using qualitative and quantitative analysis, estimate, plan and implement while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority things you can be.
- Represent product communication among engineering, marketing and other external business unit leadership.
- Ensure timely and well co-ordinated delivery of product along provided roadmap.
- Be passionate satisfying customer needs (internal and external) by building a world-class team of product managers, designers and related personnel coupled with effective and agile processes
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Lead efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities.
- Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales
As Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in development of overall go-to-market strategy and execution plan for the political sector in 2018 with the opportunity to capture business as early in the year as possible.
- Manage, develop and foster relationships with key senior level and day-to-day decision makers of national political agencies
- Manage and lead pitches to drive agency-wide deals, pricing, and client development
- Serve as point person for all political sales initiatives in the country (Local, Regional & National) and also network at key political events to pipeline prospective clients and develop relationships
- Monitor and forecast activity for races and ballots, solicit meetings with state party leaders and campaigns to pitch all platforms & products
- Create all political market presentations and oversee customers and prospects in attaining their goals through proper utilization of Company products and services and ensure goodwill between customers and the Business.
- Perform sales administration (maintaining information on sales kit database, call reporting and completing all required documentation to initiate deals)
- Perform client administration (collecting all relevant client information, ensuring client information database is updated)
- Proactively identify clients’ needs or react to expressed needs and lead development of appropriate solutions to identified needs
- Orchestrate appropriate specialist interaction with clients (e.g. complex products and processes or where legal requirements necessitates)
- Have a motivation for sales and find it exciting.
- Are a dynamic presenter, who sets the example for how to hit the ground running by setting quality new business meetings and closing business.
- Communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Can consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Are politically savvy and have wide range of knowledge in political affairs
- Possess excellent consulting skills, oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
- Love working with numbers and are target driven.
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
- As a Senior Data Scientist, you will turn raw data into valuable insights that an organisation needs in order to grow and compete.
- Interpret and analyse data from multiple sources to come up with imaginative solutions to problems.
As Senior Applied Data Scientist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Work with clients, managers and technical staff to understand business needs and develop technical plans to deliver results.
- Develop, deploy, and implement predictive models and protocols for mining production data sources.
- Appropriately deliver existing analytic methods and tools; applying theory to practice.
- Learn new analytic methods and tools as needed.
- Create analytic models and test hypotheses collaboratively in a rapid-paced work environment to meet client needs.
- Responsible for solution and code quality including providing detailed and constructive design and code reviews
- Help establish standards in machine learning and statistical analysis to ensure consistency in quality across projects and teams
- Lead data science consulting engagements on the ground.
- Have a strong foundation in statistics and data analytics with expertise in survey research and statistical modelling.
- Experience with one or more data science toolkits such as R, Python, Matlab, Rapidminer, SAS or SPSS.
- Have experience with traditional data mining tools (SQL, Power BI, OLAP, advanced EXCEL, etc.) and ‘Big Data’ tools/techniques (Hadoop, etc.)
- Have experience with machine learning algorithms and classifiers such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forest, Linear Regression, ARIMA, Neural Nets, Deep learning, etc.
- Are familiar with applied statistics such as probability distributions, measures of dispersion and central tendency, hypothesis testing and statistical inferences.
- Possess demonstrable experience of delivering a wide variety of machine learning techniques including classifiers, regression, clustering, decisions trees, neural networks, NLP and ensemble techniques
- Understand data visualization patterns and have experience with one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau, R Shiny, Seaborn, MicroStrategy, SAP BusinessObjects, QlikView, etc.
- Have a keen understanding of the business value perspective on predictive analytics.
- Have experience deploying and monitoring predictive models.