Kings Elite Global Resources Limited Job Openings for Graphic Design Intern
Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
- We are looking for a talented individual who will join our team as a graphic design intern
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about graphic design in an entrepreneurial environment
- The ideal candidate must also be self-motivated to undergo constant training on graphics design
- The ideal applicant should have a basic knowledge of graphics design tools such as Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Effect
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills
- Background in Graphic Design
- Basic knowledge of graphic design tools such as Photoshop and Corel Draw
- A creative individual who can work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and reporting skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Create visually pleasing media content for both web and print applications
- Create visually-appealing graphics for social media and websites
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and storyboards
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Internship Learning Objectives and Expectations
- Access to world class graphic design training
- Gain better understanding of the web industry
- Professional development in a challenging environment that will prepare you for full-time employment
- Possible offer of full time employment at the conclusion of the internship if all requirements are met.
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org