Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
For our international team based in Lagos we are looking for enthusiastic professional for the position:
Job Title: Prescription Engineer
Ref No: 004C5V
- Deploy all prescription actions with consultants assigned, to maximize the business with them by doing aggressive lobbying and maintain good relations with ministries, consultants, hotel operators and End Users.
- Initiate and implement action plan for deployment of prescription process with clients, consultants, Interior Designers and Developers.
- Create opportunities and deploy prescriptions tools and themes in line with ‘One Schneider’ solutions approach and as per the needs of the market with a clear view of customer channel.
- Build and secure relationship with Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) consultants in West African Markets
- Promote visibility of Schneider in the local consultant network
- Align the goals and strategies to accomplish short-term & long-term projects being specified
- Build customers relationship with clear interaction and engagement
- Regularly conduct training, coordinate with Marketing team to organize seminar/product launching for consultant network
- Regularly update sales team on new knowledge of products, international/local standards to improve technical competency of the team
- Report clearly on all activities as and when required
- Organize and conduct customer presentations, seminars.
- Increase market share by promoting and increasing Schneider brand image in the market.
- Increase number of hits with regular visits to consultants and End Users.
- Study and document the market variables and the position of Schneider and competitors in the market as part of the country business plan.
- Initiate and control pre-qualification process with allocated consultants and designers
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics.
- 8-10 years’ experience in similar product and project sales environment.
- Strong project analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent sales and negotiations skills.
- Have knowledge in project sales and project management
- Good understanding of Schneider-Electric’s products and competitors’ is an added advantage
- Accreditation and Affiliation with international Standards body and Engineering Institutes.
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Operator Training Simulator – Software (Wonderware, Simsci, Avantis)
Job Id: 003XO2
- As a member of the team you will be assigned to a specific project for the delivery of Operator Training Simulators and you will have a chance to gain valuable experience within process simulation in oil & gas sector.
- Technical leader of Dynamic Simulator Studies and Operator Training Simulators
- Process simulation based on our in-house products (Dynsim™, FSIM™, TRISIM™) in projects executed in EMEA (Europe, Africa and Middle East)
- Technical definition and leading the delivery and engineering team (validation / integration / testing / documentation / training)
- Writing specifications, design approach and documents, understanding unit operations and representing them in models
- Providing guidance, writing procedures for formal testing, identify technical variations
- Organize training courses
- Leading, coordinating and planning the activities of the multinational engineering team with the project manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in similar role within the field of upstream and/or downstream Oil & Gas, Chemical or Power industries
- Experience coordinating an international technical team of at least four people on a project
- Significant experience working as part of a team in a project environment
- Driving license
- English – fluent, additional language is an advantage.
- Based in Lagos but willing to travel (approximately 20-30% overall).
- Ability to read, interpret and rationalize discrepancies between PIDs, PFDs, and control logic
- Detailed understanding of DCS, ESD and other control systems
- Experience with Invensys’ or competitor’s equivalent products – such as, but not limited to INDISS, AUDY, HYSIS, Unisim, OTISS, Visual Modeler or AspenPlus
- Experience with steady state simulation, dynamic simulation or any advanced software application
Job Title: Product Manager – LV/MV
Ref No: 003XYH
- Medium Voltage Product pricing, positioning & profitability analysis for activities being managed
- Medium Voltage prescription on projects.
- Develop relationship with strategic partners.
- Organize medium voltage product technical trainings for internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing product launches.
- Work closely with the Energy Business Unit to develop business plans for the region
- Follow up of all energy business plans in the region.
- Support the energy Business Unit with all Business information required.
- Work closely with the Sales and Supply Chain Management team to build monthly rolling forecast.
- Provide technical and commercial support to sales team in order to close out projects.
- Deployment of all required energy BU tools and software to aid processes within the region.
- Follow up with Sales team on all energy business (Transactional and projects) to ensure that commitments and targets are achieved.
- Issue resolutions with various factories for all medium voltage products.
- Monitoring of medium voltage products in stock and orders in transit to ensure stock is at the right level.
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering is a must.
- Total years of experience : Total Years of Experience 6+ years / 3 Years solid in the Product Marketing or technical marketing in electrical engineering industry is a must
- Good team player who demonstrates reliability, Communicates constructively, Shows commitment to the team.
Demonstrates strong performance and the company’s values:
- Straightforward: We are Straightforward, we do what we say and we communicate insimple ways, we behave with integrity.
- Challenge : We chaIlenge our seleves and others to rethink what we expected. We areagile and move at the speed of change.
- Open : We are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect and collaboratewith others.
- Passisonate: We are passionate about our customers, our people, our buisness and ourtechnology. We are positive in our approch to findind solutions that improve our lives.
- Effective: We are effective, we deliver on promises. We are pragmatic and fast, and wecompete to win.