Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited – Information & Communication Technology Consulting Firm with offices in Lagos, Ibadan & Saki; With a vision of providing world-class ICT services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Achieving business development objectives by giving result-driven business ideas and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; enhancing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting business development requirements through making forecasts; getting new clients; making business follow-ups; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating appropriate actions.
- Improving product and service marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities and maximizing such opportunities.
- Sustaining rapport with key clients by making periodic and productive visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Preparing business proposals suitable for submission to corporate establishments.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining business-enhancing networks; participating in professional organizations; upholding strategic business development with a view to facilitating productive business meetings with the target clients/customers.
Between N70,000 and N120,000
Job Title: Office Support Executive
- Working closely with the senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support;
- Helping the General Manager make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks;
- Knowing who key staff members are (both external and internal) and understanding the organisation’s aims and objectives;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travels and occasionally travelling with the General Manager or any Board member to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming emails and posts, often corresponding on behalf of the General Manager where such is needed with approval;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the General Manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff where necessary (as instructed);
- Taking up any other responsibility given to by the management.
Between N40,000 and N60,000.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Manages the growth and success of the team
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client’s request
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Monitors production standards
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Purchases materials and services required for production
- Follows up on interruptions to the order
- Organises, plans, and implements inventory activity
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
- Provides guidance to employees.
Between N70,000 and N120,000.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.