Marketing & Growth Manager Job at iConcepts
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Growth Manager
- Design and execute an overall marketing strategy and campaign plan designed to support the attainment of the business’ growth, revenue targets and customer retention.
- Detailed research and analysis on the use of innovation marketing channels and best practice campaign management processes.
- Detailed monitoring, analysis, reporting and presentation of campaign results and ROI to ensure financial KPIs are attained.
- Coordinate iConcepts efforts to showcase successful product innovations at mobile technology forums
- Set up clear monitoring mechanisms for all VAS & Digital products to ensure their continued performance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Act as an internal advisor/consultant to Products & Business Operations team using data gotten from campaign result. This includes-
- Identifying consumer trends and preferences to inform the product design, development and revamp processes
- Conducting periodic market & competitor analysis to identify new opportunities and/or potential threats for the iConcepts business
- Monitoring uptake and churn on Product and services to spot any possible product or content quality issues
- Manage digital deployment of program & campaigns. Ensure integrity of mobile marketing and online marketing and any data feeds imported from social media.
- Ensure all campaigns launched adheres to Network Operator and Regulatory body’s guidelines and directives.
- Manage relationships with relevant units of client Operators
- Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant disciplines
- 5 Years of verifiable experience in Campaign & Social Media Management, Growth Hacking marketing, Branding and User Acquisition Experience.
- Result Oriented self-starter with excellent analytical skills
- Technology and Digital Enthusiast, who possess a start-up and intrapreneural mind-set
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s with subject: “Marketing & Growth Manager” to: email@example.com