AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Help Desk Officer
Job Opening ID: 56
Job Type: Full time
- Provision of a reliable interface between client IT support personnel and AppZone business units.
- Respond to client’s enquiries for technical assistance via telephone, e-mails or instant messenger.
- Logging of cases and help desk interactions with clients using CRM applications.
- Follow standard help desk procedures in other to assist clients to resolve technical issues.
- Track and route all technical problems including Database, code, operating system, web-server, integration, networking, and hardware issues, amongst others.
- Prepare activity and other CRM reports.
- Other support interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Great Customer service skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and work well under pressure.
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex.
Job Title: Front Desk Personnel
Job Opening ID: 57
Job Type: Full time
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, newspaper etc.)
- Greet and attend to visitors warmly
- Manage corporate inquiries and incidents via walk in, email, and telephone using the case management system
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them to specific people
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them to recipients
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence and securing parcels
- Prepare daily attendance report of employees
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Schedule Meetings and Setup Conference rooms for Executives and CEOs
- Assist with various Admin tasks which may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Minimum of an OND /Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.