Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Officer
- Hold a B.Sc degree or its equivalent in Human Resources Management, Organisational Development, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Public Sector Management or related discipline
- Ability to handle confidential information
- A knowledge of excel above an average position.
- Additional professional qualification/certification in Human Resources Management, or in performance management is advantageous
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in Human Resources, especially in Staff Performance management processes and tools, or other related Human Resources field
- Effective Reporting and Communication Skill
- Design, implement and monitor Performance Management to enable employees and teams understanding of the goals of the Bank and to identify how individual and team outputs contribute to the achievement of the Bank’s objectives;
- Provide leadership and coordination for Performance Management and improvement initiatives, ensuring their alignment to improving the Bank’s operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness; and ultimately evaluating the impact that these initiatives have on organizational performance
- Work in liaison with key stakeholders e.g. budget, strategy and Human Resources Business Partners to establish and support the link between strategic business objectives and people’s day-to-day actions for performance tracking
- Ensure targeted communication and capacity building programs in the performance management process to enable managers to effectively evaluate and measure individual and team performance and to optimize performance and productivity.
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and performance improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvements in line with on-going strategic imperatives
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.