PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing conglomerate, with interests in FMCG, Agriculture, and Healthcare. The organisation is Nigerian based, with expanding operations across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Services/ Organizational Change Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO00866
Job type: Permanent
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a generalist HR role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR/ Organisational Development leadership
- Minimum of first degree in Social sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or any relevant discipline is required.
- Professional certification in Human Resources or any relevant certification.
- MBA or Masters’ degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designs, implements and communicates the HR strategies, policies and processes in line with the company’s business strategy and pertinent labour laws
- Facilitates the development and communication of the corporate culture and values for the business
- Drives organizational change, restructuring efforts and work closely with transformation leads on managing the change management work plan and budgets for external resources
- Coordinates communication to impacted stakeholders including executive leadership (scope, budget, risk and resources of the project)
- Develops and articulates a strong employee value proposition that will position the company as an employer of choice
- Develops a systematic plan to attract talent. Liaises with stakeholders; business leaders, career fairs, recruitment agencies, corporate communications e.t.c
- Develops and reviews succession plans for all executive and critical roles in the group. Identifies and prepares high potential talents
- Conducts quarterly and annual performance reviews using a balanced score card method which cascades the group strategy to business units
- Trains, reports and advises leadership on outcome of performance reviews and their implications for operational performance, rewards, succession management and employee engagement
- Works with the Heads of Departments and Line managers, to design and implement staff training and development strategies. Ensures identified needs are addressed with suitable training interventions
- Leads the development, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Manages common compensation functions, including survey participation, salary structure development, incentive plan design, and associated analysis
- Determines and effectively administers the compensation and benefits changes associated with personnel transactions including merit increases, promotions, transfers, demotions e.t.c
- Audits HR policies implementation and interpretation across all business units and departments to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Ensures HR policies and programmes are in compliance with relevant laws and meet global ethical standards
- Understands and advises management about relevant legislative and regulatory provisions to ensure compliance
- Recommends and institutes schemes to promote a peaceful and conducive employee/industrial relations atmosphere in all companies within the group
- Counsel business leaders on appropriate strategies and tactics for industrial/employee relations, including management-labour union relations, joint consultative committees, and direct communication schemes.
- Demonstrates an appropriate balance between company and employee advocacy in dealings with internal and external customers
- Assumes overall responsibility for acquiring and maintaining a HR Information System (HRIS) that provides accurate and useful data for employees, managers and the HR function
- Ensures company policies are adhered to and appropriate disciplinary procedures are followed in cases of infractions
Deadline: 11th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online