Stresert Services Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Organization, is urgently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
Location: Lekki/Ajah, Lagos State
- The ideal person is expected to drive one of the expatriates of the firm at Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Driver’s License, and good driving record.
- Maintain good physical condition that will enable Driver to stoop, bend, twist, and perform other motions, requiring strength and endurance when performing manual labour indoors or outdoors.
- Applicant MUST reside in Lekki/Ajah and its immediate environs.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English.
- Exhibit leadership skills (primarily when assigned as Team Leader for on-call duties).
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Drive the employer to all location within Lagos and (local travel when the need arises).
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced in time by conducting periodic checks on the service tags
- Ensure that the vehicles are refuelled as and when required.
- Ensure that all the vehicles are clean; Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to offices, homes, and properties of employer without supervision.
- Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision that may require physical labour.
- Dress in a fashion that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
Very attractive and above the industry standard.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Lekki/Ajah Driver’ as subject of mail
Come in person to our office:
StreSERT Service Limited,
2nd Floor, Maye Street,
Off Commercial Avenue, (behind ozone cinemas)
Application Deadline 11th May, 2018.
Note: Applicants should come between the hours of 8: 30 am – 10: 00 am only from Wednesday 2nd May 2018 till Friday 11th May 2018.